List of Essential Ingredients Every Kitchen Must Have For Dieting Men
Congratulations! You’ve made a positive lifestyle change and you’re now ready to start eating healthier.
Now that you’ve accepted the Transform30 Challenge and are committed to making better nutrition choices, it’s time to get rid of the old and make way for the new. I’m talking about removing any and all processed or toxic foods that are currently stocked within the cupboards of your kitchen and the cabinets of your pantry. Instead, you’ll want to stock your shelves with the right ingredients that will serve as the basics you’ll need in order to prepare meals that are both delicious and nutritious.
Here is a list of basic kitchen food items and ingredients to buy at the grocery store to start cooking healthy while on The Man Diet:
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Dijon Mustard
- Balsamic Vinegar (Tip: Try to find aged 18+ years for added taste.)
- Garlic Cloves
- Turmeric Powder (Tip: This natural food preservative helps to reduce inflammation.)
- Curry Powder/Paste (Tip: If desired, you can substitute Garam Masala as well.)
- Olive Oil Spray
- Coconut Oil Spray
The recipe possibilities are endless with Juice Plus+ Complete whole based nutrition shake mixes.
The Man Diet is powered by Juice Plus+. And so by joining the weight loss program, you have made the commitment to consuming more than a few Juice Plus+ Complete whole based nutrition drinks. Luckily for you, this soy and vegetable protein beverage mix is extremely versatile in nature, and can be combined with a seemingly endless variety of fresh fruits and liquid ingredients. The end result? An almost unlimited number of different delicious yet nutritious smoothies that you can make at home.
Here is a list of basic power shake ingredients to keep on hand while on The Man Diet (just mix with a scoop of Juice Plus+ Complete drink mix and blend!):
- Coconut Water
- Organic (& Unflavoured) Plant-Based Milk (Tip: Look for minimum additives in the ingredient list. Examples include almond, hemp, soy or rice.)
- Almond Butter, Sunflower Butter or Peanut Butter (Tip: Look for no preservatives or additives, generally sold in bulk at health food stores.)